Wednesday, April 25, 2018

The Review: Batman Ninja



Batman Ninja 2/10

Well, Batman Ninja looked cool. That is about all the good things I can say about this clusterfuck of a movie. I read afterward that the dialogue is 90% different than the original Japanese and I'll check that out after the taste of this movie has washed out. Batman gets sent back through time and awakens or whatever two years after everyone else has. Lots of fighting happen, giant robots, and explosions. I really wanted this to kick ass but it just stunk. I can see people enjoying this but I just stared at the screen and asked myself too many times “Why am I watching this?” 


And don't get me started on the worse Joker voice in any animated Batman movie which sucks because he talks a lot. The sound design is also really bad which I tend to forgive sometimes but not when it is so consistent like in this. Maybe this was rushed or the sound is just bad in the American version. Either way a company as large as DC should be ashamed to put some shit like this out.

Click here for previous Theater Whore.

No comments: