Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Gossip & Shit February 22nd 2012


Former Dr. Conrad Murray is now saying that Michael Jackson’s stress over finances made him give himself an overdose. Well, that could be true. Its also true that he still gave a patient way too many goddamn drugs.

Jennifer Aniston got a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame because…I guess they had extra space or something. It sure as hell isn't for her acting.

Deion Sanders and his soon to be ex wife or whatever the hell she is drama keeps going. She’s suing him for $200 million dollars. What did he do? Blow up her moon or something?! Jesus, nothing is worth that much money. Not even human life. Seriously. Its $3,000 to $4,000 to make a human. Science, bitches.

Lindsay Lohan was all smiles in court since she is almost done with her community service. Now all she has to do is *giggle* stay out of *snort* trouble. Hahahaha! Oh, I think I burst a testicle laughing! Good thing I have three.

National Inquirer has on the cover of their latest issue an image of Whitney Houston laying in her casket. Why, you ask? Allow me to rant for a moment.

People take pictures at funerals for some goddamn reason. Weddings? I get it. Child birth? If that tickles your pickle. But I will never for the fucking life of me get the taking pictures of a corpse in a casket. The first time I saw it was at my brothers funeral and then at each of my grandmothers. What the fuck is wrong with you people?! I had to delete a cousin of mine because I was tired of seeing an image of my dead grandmother pop up on the side of my screen. If you do this shit, cut it the fuck out. You need help.

Paula Abdul (give me that vibe!) had to cough up $900,000 after someone slipped in her driveway during the taping of her reality series. Was the driveway covered in spikes?!

After trading jabs on Twitter wrestler CM Punk had this to say to woman beater Chris Brown. “"I will choke you out and I will make you feel as weak and as powerless and scared and alone as any woman who has the misfortune of knowing a sad cowardly little boy such as yourself."

Another woman beater Terrance Howard has been ordered to pay his ex wife $50,000 to her until they work something out.

And for no reason Viola Davis!

No comments: