Tuesday, October 4, 2011

FAP FILES: Cosby Show Girls


Anyone say something bad about this weeks Fap File gets punted in the throat. Yes, I am writing about two chicks from The Cosby Show. I grew up watching this show and had a crush on Keisha Knight Pulliam aka Rudy Huxtable. She had kinda vanished for years and then one day I saw her in a magazine (some Black men’s magazine that may have actually been Black Men’s Magazine…) I was like “Fra…ga…ma…crunch!!!” Rudy grew up hot! I’m like 99% sure she is tired of being called Rudy, but whatever. She didn’t even look like she had the potential to grow up as hot as she did. Maybe kinda cute but not like this. Strange that she is the same height as she was when I was little though. I think since I discovered her hotness I’ve seen her in a bad Tyler Perry movie and a rap video. That’s about it. Which sucks. Because she is hot. She needs to be in my pocket. I'm gonna write a movie just so I can be on set and harass her. Maybe she will discover this blog and be all like "Oh, strange man. I totally understand why you think I'm hot but I only date giant ass ball players!" That could totally happen and you all know it. This is how reality works for me.

Raven Symone is another one that was on Cosby’s show but way later after Rudy was not a cute kid anymore. If you go back and watch some of these episodes Raven’s character, Olivia, was annoying as hell. They turned Rudy into Daffy Duck and made her all bitter and jealous. I watched her grow up and thought there was nothing special until one weekend I came across (heh…) her show That’s So Raven and laughed at something silly. Then I thought to myself “She ain’t half bad looking.” Then she had on some tight pants and the skies parted and I started singing “Dust In The Wind” and it was all over from there. When I heard about her weight loss I declared that penises be flown at half staff until I saw how she looked. I thought she would have a big ass head like Jennifer Hudson and have a small body but she evened out perfectly. I know some people will be mad I didn’t add Lisa Bonet, Denise Huxtable, but she looks like she doesn’t bathe. Her daughter Zoe Kravitz is hot though.

No comments: