Wednesday, November 30, 2011

FAP FILES: Trish Stratus


This weeks Fap File entry is former wrestler and current yoga goddess Trish Stratus. She started wrestling years ago and at the start wasn’t very good. I mean, compared to chick wrestlers nowadays she was putting on five star matches every week. Over time she got better to the point where her stuff was better than the dudes at the time. What the hell am I doing talking about wrestling for? This is about fapability! And Miss Stratus is quite fapable. I'm still not sure if I prefer her with blond hair or dark brown hair. Like it matters! See, you look at this picture and think its just for a photo shoot. Nope. She wears sexy ass outfits all the time. I mean yoga pants are the best thing since girls wearing pants that fall down and show their asscrack. God. That seriously is the best thing ever.

Like I mentioned she teaches yoga which means she is flexible. I’ve mentioned before how flexibility is super overrated in sex because the more flexible a chick is the more stamina you as a dude have to acquire and who needs that stress in their life? I don’t. All’s a chick has to do is just stand there, smile at me, and I’m good. There was this one time she was feuding with an equally fapalicious (I can do this all day) Mickey James that was like a sexual exhibition. I’m not even into girl on girl stuff, but come on with the come on! Look at that picture!

Since leaving wrestling and on top of opening a yoga studio Trish has also starred in a reality show and movies. Yeah, she’s also come back to wrestling just to make the current women look bad like “This is how its done!” She’s also the hotness because she doesn’t look like she needs to be at home eating sandwiches. I also remember her being the first female wrestler I wanted to wreck. And by wreck I mean take to a movie and share a coffee. Yeah. That’s exactly what I mean.

No comments: