Monday, November 21, 2011

FAP FILES: Hot Daughters Of Celebrities


In my never ending quest to ensure I get to cut in line when I arrive in Hell, I decided to make a list of the Hot Daughters Of Celebrities. There were way more to find than I thought there would be. Some really unattractive actors have really cute daughters. A few that didn’t quite make my list were Liv Tyler, Mick Jagger’s daughter, and Clint Eastwood’s daughter. But I still have more than enough fap leftover. This Fap File is one for the ages.

Bria Murphy. This is the daughter of the used to be funny Eddie Murphy. I didn’t know that this girl existed until a few weeks ago. Turns out her mom is hot too. I have to give credit to Murphy for being able to pick hot chicks. And weak genes. Because this poor girl could’ve easily turned out looking like Charlie Murphy in a wig. She recently did a photo shoot for Maxim and Vibe Magazine where she looks the business! I give those titties four thumbs up! If you get that reference you win the internets for the day. I have no idea what she does for a living or whether or not she has a talent besides looking hot. She’s a hot chick so its not like she needs talent. I'm sure someone out there just said "That's not true!" to which I say "Tell me what the weather is like on Neptune when you finish riding your talking green pony."

Zoë Kravitz. I know I’ve written about this girl before but I am past shocked that she grew up as cute as she did. Zoë is the daughter or Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet who are both beam of light hot so if she did manage to be ugly that would’ve been the third saddest day in American history. She was in the X: Men First Class movie where she played a stripper which was…kinda awesome. In this picture she’s in a swing which can only mean one thing: she’s a child at heart. What did you think I was gonna say? Bunch of perverts. Even though her mom was cute there was something off about her. I think its because she was the only Huxtable child that seemed to be miserable in a house that had a doctor and lawyer for parents in a house with like eleven rooms. This chick ain't got none of that baggage. She just hot.

Laila Ali. Oh, Laila. I remember when I first saw her I was so happy that she looked just enough not like her father Muhammad Ali for it not to be creepy to be into her. She’s been hot for quite some time. She’s actually the other hot fighter I mentioned in my Bad Mamma Jamma featuring Gina Carano. She also does the prison hair when she fights but still looks cute. Then she steps out of the ring, lets her hair down, and gets superfly! That’s right, I said superfly. I know she had a kid and happens to be one of the many women that helped deplete my Spank Bank but whatever. I wonder if she has any sisters…

Angelina Jolie. Now this one was hard because I haven’t found her attractive for a long ass time. I know that a lot of you are into her. Yeah, I get it. Me, I prefer women that don’t remind me that I should start sending money to Africa to purchase rice for kids. This picture is from when I first saw her in Hackers. Damn, she was so hot back then. This was before she lost her mind and got with the man who creates new and fun STD’s on weekends, Billy Bob Thorton. Her father, Jon Voight, is a strange looking man but her mom was hot and balanced it out. I try to pretend that one day she’ll show up at a movie premiere looking like this again but I know it will never happen. That’s why every night I will Brad Pitt to trim half an inch from her hair and feed her bacon in her sleep.

1 comment:

Njeri said...

Bria and her mother are so beautiful. I remember the pictures in Ebony of Eddie and Nicole Murphy's wedding. Bria was the cutest little girl! I knew she'd grow up to be something special.