Wednesday, November 9, 2011

FAP FILES: Women Of Saturday Night Live


There’s a thin line between being a funny chick and the one that wouldn’t shut the hell up at the party. Remember her? Damn, she would not shut her word hole the entire time. She thought she was the life of the party! God, she didn’t know how to take a hint. Oh, sorry. Flashbacks suck. Over the past few years the women on Saturday Night Live have been hot. If you look back through that shows history there have been more uggos than not. Forgiveness, Rachel Dratch. This is about looks, not humor. Otherwise she would be here along with Gilda Ratner.

Maya Rudolph. I didn’t really check her out until she played a hooker in Idiocracy. I know, I know. I’m a horrible person. She was on the show for years and stayed consistently funny which if you watch SNL is a very rare thing. Yeah, she looks a tad too much like one of my ex’s but still, I’d let her tickle my funny bone. Oh, don’t be a pervert! Her crazy version of Whitney Houston is still not as crazy as the actual singer. One of her funniest moments ever was in the movie Bridesmaids where she takes a dump in the middle of the street. Not kidding. That one scene is funnier than anything in the entire Hangover movie. Thankfully she still makes appearances on SNL to dig them out of the unfunny hole they’ve been in the last couple years. And by couple I mean 7.

Tina Fey was hot from the start. What with that sexy ass scar on her face and the fact that she has terrible vision like I do. I cant recall her being in all that many skits but she saved The Weekend Update. That segment floundered for years until she stayed on it. She was so good that when she visit’s the show or hosts she will do the segment. She made the show get insanely popular and in the media with her portrayal of Sarah Palin. She is now on 30 Rock. I’ve seen a few episodes. I happened to tune in when she was on stage to cause a distraction by ripping open her shirt and singing C&C Music Factory. Oh, it caused a distraction all right. In my pants. See kids? If you start your own blog you can say stupid things like me!

Kristen Wiig was a shock with her hotness. She tends to play it down on SNL. Only recently have they given her material that works with it. If you don’t believe in her hotness just Google her name and add the word “hot.“ Uh-huh. She is also in Bridesmaids and has some funny sex scenes with John Hamm. She is a very rare combination for a well known actress to be funny and beautiful. For the past couple of years she has been the only reason I have to watch the show other than the Digital Shorts. Once she leaves the show they had better have another chick that can be as versatile as she is.

Amy Poehler is hot but in the way people try to say Zooey Deshanel. She truly seems like the kinda cute dorky chick that you could hang out with and laugh like an ass around. Yeah, she keeps on getting pregnant but I still like her. Somehow she manages to be cute when playing a one legged groupie that wants to be on a reality show who cant keep from farting whenever she takes a step. Yeah, you try it and tell me how easy that is. Her show Parks & Recreations does not make me laugh but that doesn’t mean I cant watch SNL reruns and do so. Just look at her in this picture. She knows she's cute and she's rubbing it in your face. Come on! Stop with the pervosity!

Nasim Pedrad is one of the newest members of SNL. Not particular funny but she’s hot. I don’t know if you all know it or not but Middle eastern chicks are so the business right now. I don’t know where they were hiding but they are out now and looking fine as hell. Is she even really Middle Eastern? I don’t know. This is a geography class! Her Kim Kardashian is funny though. Out of the new crop of people she is the only one that stands out and not just because she is hot. But because her name is way easy to remember for some reason. Is that bad of me? Who cares?! Like I said. My blog. I didn’t even have toput five chicks on this list. I did it because I like the number.

4 comments:

Soap said...

Middle eastern chicks are hot! :)

Dante said...

Yes. They. Are.

Hellwÿck said...

Maya Rudolph's mum was Minnie Ripperton, a famous soul and blues/jazz singer.

Dante said...

I know. I have her song stuck in my head after seeing that movie Us.